W6: Dear god...



Dear God,

 

            There are many times where I have questioned your existence. However, if Satan exists, then you exist, too, right? Although I keep doubting your existence, I still cannot bring myself to side with the atheists who deny your existence. No matter how many times I question your existence, you are the one whom I seek the most when I need assistance. Your help is what I need the most in times when I am in misery. There may be people who do not believe in you, but I am not among them. The more I question your existence, the surer I am that you are here with me. So here is a letter for you, letting you know that you do not have to come in front of me to make me believe that you are always right next to me.

 

            You make me feel safe when I am afraid. When I am walking alone in the dark, it is you whom I pray to so that you will keep me safe from the evil lurking around me. When I feel scared of the tiny creatures crawling around, it is you whom first comes to my mind, because I know that you won’t let the creatures come near me. You wake me up from vivid nightmares, and you gave me the strength to overcome my fears.

 

            You always remind me to be good. Every time I do something bad or break some rules, I always feel guilty for disappointing you, and for straying farther from you. I know that you are always watching and for every bad deed that I do, you will punish me accordingly. I know that you have only good intentions every time you punish me, and I know that I deserve every trial and hardship that I face from you.

 

I do not pray everyday thanking you for the things that I got from you, but I do believe that you have a part in my every achievement. You give me the strength to work hard, but sometimes, I am too stubborn to get your assistance. I often face failures from not listening to you, which I will later regret. I ask for your help all the time, yet when you give it to me, I don’t take it. I want to stop being lazy, and I want to be a good person. 

 

Therefore, God, please don’t give up on me. I can’t promise that I will never be bad from now on, but I want to be better. I hope that you will always stay with me, guiding me through my hard times, and enjoying my happy moments with me.

 

PS please send me more money. I really want to go on a shopping spree and buy everything I want. ;)

 

PPS thank you for making me live in an era where BTS are also alive, so enjoy the music :D

 


With lots of love,

Your creation

 

References

 

HYBE LABELS (2016, May 15). BTS (방탄소년단) 'Save ME' Official MV

https://youtu.be/GZjt_sA2eso

 

 

Name: Nisha A/P Vickneswaran

Student ID: 2100555

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

W4: Dear mom & dad…